We are excited to announce that we can now offer the innovative and revolutionary new plasma lift treatment. This non-invasive procedure is the ideal choice for face lifts, non-surgical eye lift, anti-ageing and acne treatments using the power of plasma.
Not everyone is ready or willing to have surgery to gain a more youthful appearance, which is why the plasma lift is the perfect alternative.
It’s long lasting, with results still visible up to a year after having your first treatment, and it will make you feel young and renewed with no side effects or recovery time.
What conditions can Plasma Lift treat:
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Active acne/scarring
- Drooping eyes
- Stretch marks
- Sun damaged skin
- Uneven Skin tone
- Open pores
- Scarring on the body
What are the benefits?
- Return to work the same day
- No thinning of the skin
- Allows the whole face and neck to be treated in a single session
- Fast treatment time
- One of the only ways to treat the eyelids without surgery
- Can be used over active acne with no risk of cross contamination, unlike most other treatments
- Non-invasive, no anaesthetic or scalpels needed
- Significant cost saving compared to surgical treatments
How much does it cost?
Patch test: £50
Blepharoplasty (eye lift): £350
Non-surgical face lift: £750
Wrinkles around mouth: £350
Active acne/Acne scarring: £500
Stretch marks: from £250
Get 25% off all Plasma Lift treatment prices above in April (excludes patch test).